TENNIS CLUB DOWNLOADS
CRANBOURNE TENNIS CLUB
(2021/22 SUMMER COMPETITION)
WDTA & BDTA
2021/22 Summer BDTA Competition:
Team entries are due now. We must know today/tomorrow if your playing? Please read the following:
For all new players and previous players.
Competition this season is a little different. We have some expected government laws expected to be eligible for this season:
1. All players 12&above must be fully vaccinated by November 6/7.
2. Once vaccinated you will receive a vaccination certificate of proof of vaccination. You can send a picture to Paul or myself for proof. Or you must show us your certificate and we can mark it as sighted.
3. For those who are waiting for second dose we would like a second dose vaccination date of your appointment to move forward with your entry for this season.
4. As vaccination is your personal choice and you don’t wish to be vaccinated understandably we cannot enter you in competition at this time. This may change if we get to a higher state vaccination figure.
So what now:
1. All memberships are due now to play competition. You can renew or purchase a membership via the website http://play.tennis.com.au/cranbournetennisclub
2. You can fill out the competition form located at www.courtcoverage.com.au/downloads and send to Paul or myself
3. Sms your vaccination status date/certificate or inform us asap
Any questions give Paul 0417741166 or myself a call with any questions.
Selection for beginner players:
You coach will know if your ready and therefore put in the appropriate section for their standard. As a guide if your child can serve 4/5 serves in out of 10 and can rally a bit, then they are ready to start competition.
They will start by playing Doubles competition with a parent assisting with scoring as a court umpire.
Please contact you coach with any questions. Competition is the best way to experience tennis and put their coaching into play.
New players who can play quite well may need to play on Saturdays, so if you believe that to be you then please contact Paul or Ben to discuss.
WDTA & BDTA (Osbourne Shield, Rubbers 1,2,3) $50 per entry + Membership
BDTA Sections 4 and above $25 per entry + Membership
Membership also allows you to access the courts for practice with other members, or you can pay a family membership and can play as a family?
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO?
Below is an entry form for competition and a membership form.
To play competition you must pay to corresponding competition fee and the annual membership fee.
START DATE IS NOT CLEAR DUE TO LOCK DOWN
NO Membership Form REQUIRED
For questions about competitions and membership please contact Paul Kleverlaan on 0410417741166